Randy S: My brain isn’t working today, what is the popular on-line place to get biz cards printed?
Chris C: overnightprints.com
Randy S: oh, nice, thanks!
Randy S: I was having trouble thinking of what to google for 😦
Chris C: yeah i had the same trouble a few weeks ago; hehe
Will R: “sweet business cards”
Randy S: OMG EDIBLE BUSINESS CARDS!
Will R: You would want to make them out of beef jerky or something, so they would keep.
Will R: Hmm
John Y: BEEF JERKY!!!!!!
John Y: WE CAN DO THAT ON THE #$@#$ LASER TABLE!
John Y: *Pages Chris T.*
Wednesday, April 22nd, 10:00 AM EDT:
- Master laser prototyper Chris Thompson completes the laser-etched beef jerky prototype, with his Twitter handle on it. We consider calling it “Tweetmeat”.
- Chris describes the taste of the etched parts as “dry, kind of scorched, like burned meat.”
- John registers “meatcards.com” and “tweetme.at”
Thursday, April 23rd, 12:00 PM EDT:
- Randy shows off the meatcards prototype at Independents Hall show and tell
- Worldwide launch of meatcards.com. Tagline: “Two ingredients: MEAT and LASERS.”
Friday, April 24th, 12:22 AM EDT
- Meat cards dot com appears on BoingBoing. “Been Boinged” nerd merit badges all around!
- UPS reports that four pounds of Giant Slab Jerky are on the way from Tillamook, Oregon.
TO BE CONTINUED
PS. Does anyone have one of those vacuum-sealer bag thingies? And do we all have to get, like, food-handler certifications before we can re-sell cured meat…?