- Sidecar sashimono banner: check!
- Ice-cream cone and fire tattoo stencils: check!
(Lydia and I spent some time this morning cutting them up)
- Airbrush, compressor, and fresh tattoo ink: check
- Secret fifth mobile downtown ice-cream store: possible check!
- Brass double-barreled theatrical handheld flash paper cannon: check!
Everything is in readiness ready for the Ice Cream Tattoo Quest this evening. Meet at the outdoor patio of the Lincoln Room (formerly America’s Cup) tonight at 6:30. I’ll actually be there earlier setting up, if you want to hang out and get some extra practice tattoos, or possibly figure out the best way to guy up a sashimono.
We’re gonna be rain or shine, except if it’s really super ridiculously raining, in which case I imagine we’ll still be doing tattoos, just inside. I’ll leave comments on the event homepage to let you know if anything has changed.
See you there!